Time to close some tabs.
- Popcorn Fiction — prose fiction written by screenwriters.
- Mosquitoes as a vaccine delivery system.
- Can you eat a mermaid? For some, this depends on their halal status. Islamic scriptural precedents are divided on the subject.
- Terry Pratchett writes a compelling and heartbreaking essay about why assisted suicide should be legal.
- Atomic Rockets — a comprehensive overview of the subject, with a lot of discussion of Bussard ramjets.
- SUSEstudio — a roll-your-own Linux distro interface.
- Table of contents for the upcoming anthology The Mammoth Book of Mindblowing SF, which seems to exemplify the editorial philosophy that a necessary tool for truly effective mindblowing is a white penis.