After a couple of weeks of lacking the attention span to finish a book, I find myself recovered and on something of a reading binge. In just the past few days I’ve read Jedediah Berry’s The Manual of Detection, Charles Stross’s Saturn’s Children, and Joanna Russ’s We Who Are About To…. I’m currently working my way through Nancy Kress’s collection Beaker’s Dozen, but when I finish that it will be time for another novel. The question is: which one? I have a huge stack of unread fiction, which you can look at on LibraryThing. I have a few preferences among those; some books I’m more interested in than others. Help me decide what I should read next.
What Book Should E. J. Read Next?
- Something else from my unread list, which I will identify in the comments. (44%, 4 Votes)
- A FIRE UPON THE DEEP by Vernor Vinge (33%, 3 Votes)
- THE BRIEF AND WONDEROUS LIFE OF OSCAR WAO by Junot Diaz (22%, 2 Votes)
- LIGHT by M. John Harrison (0%, 0 Votes)
- THE ALGEBRAIST by Iain M. Banks (0%, 0 Votes)
- MOCKINGBIRD by Sean Stewart (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 9