I’ve posted my own thoughts already, but after the jump is a whole mess of Spurs stuff that hit the internet after their championship.
- From Project Spurs, “The 2013-14 San Antonio Spurs by the Numbers,” chronicling their statistical domination.
- From CBS Sports, Bill Russell’s high opinion of Tim Duncan, and the Spurs’ record-setting efficiency.
- From ESPN, an article on the Spurs victory celebration, and one on the work ethic of the Spurs. Plus, stats on Kawhi Leonard’s play.
- From Pounding the Rock, the Spurs championship rehash and a shoutout to the true believers. Plus, how perfect was it that this happened on Father’s Day?
- From Grantland, rumination on a run for the ages and a roundtable of views on the championship. Plus, a view of Boris Diaw’s strange journey to a championship. Late addition: Bill Simmons’ thoughts on the Finals, in which he declares that Tim Duncan has had the second best all-around career behind Kareem.
- From Yahoo, how last year’s defeat planted the seeds of victory.
- From BoxscoreGeeks, some statistical tidbits from Dre, and Arturo with the advanced boxscores and full statistical breakdown.